Sunday 14 July 2013

NEWS: Sunday Update

Big exciting news from me for this week, my first official escapist feature is now live! The feature is about mechs in videogames. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I knew I was going to step on a lot of toes by not including every single mech game and anime, but I feel like I covered the most important stuff. Please check it out below, and I hope to be able to deliver more features in the future.


So I'm at week three of four weeks of straight elementary school and the summer vacation can seriously not come any faster. I'm dying here. It's great fun, the days go by quickly, and the kids are great (most of the time) but Lord Jesus am I exhausted at the end of the day. At least i'm getting plenty of exercise.

I'll be visiting Australia from the 2nd of August till the 12th, and I'll possibly be going on a roadtrip to Osaka and Hiroshima after that, so next month you'll probably not see too much of me.
Here's last week's news:
Story of the week:

Okay guys, that's it from me for this week! Be sure to subscribe to my twitter for up-to-date news and blog updates, my youtube channel for gaming videos, and check back here every Saturday for a roundup of my Escapist news pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! thank you for spreading your website. I love it too much together with I adore your trusty helpfulness to us viewers. It incredibly benefit very much anytime exploring your website and It adds tips in order that we can easily learn it. cheers.

    FIFA 14 Tutorial

    ReplyDelete