Saturday 19 January 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: No news this week (again!)

Sorry again! This time I'm going for a ski trip to Nagano with my family. In the mean time:

  • I've been working on my stream quite a bit these days, trying to get in an hour or so a night of NS2 or TF2. Subscribe to my twitter and get updates whenever I stream!
  • I've also put out quite a few new videos to my YouTube channel, be sure to check them out.
  • My friend Jerry recently became a YouTube celebrity from his "World's Shortest Escalator" video, be sure to check it out, it's great for a laugh!
  • I recently talked about both my 2012 Games of the Year and my Biggest Gaming Disappointments of All Time over at Non-Fiction Gaming.
  • Watch this space! I may possibly have a very big announcement to make regarding my career in video games journalism (but it also could turn out to be nothing, so no promises.)

That's all for now, have a good one and see you next time.

How I'll probably look this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment